- A high-build waterbased adhesion promoted Pure Acrylic water- and weatherproofing system.
- This coating contains inert fibres and dries to a film with a medium sheen.
Properties and Uses
- Ti-Clad is a flexible product that has very high UV resistance, flexibility and tensile strength, is highly resistant to water and alkali and it also has a very low water uptake. The product is ideally suited for the water- and weatherproofing of walls where water ingression is or could be a problem.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces it is recommended that a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparations, mixing and application procedures. These instructions should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. For Waterproofing / Weatherproofing of Previously Painted Wall Surfaces
- (a) Remove loose and flaky material, dust, fungus, etc. from the surface with a high pressure water jet. Allow to dry properly.
- (b) 1 st application: Titanium Anti-Fungus Wash and leave on the surface for 24 hours.
- (c) 1 st coat: Apply I coat of Titanium Masonry Primer to seal the surface and maximise adhesion of subsequent coats.
(d) 2 nd & 3rd coat: Apply 2 liberal coats of Titanium Ti-Clad as supplied.
2. For Waterproofing / Weatherproofing of New Unpainted Surfaces
e.g. Exterior one coat Cement Plaster.
- (a) 1 st coat: Apply 1 coat Titanium Masonry Primer to seal the surface and maximise adhesion of subsequent coats.
- (b) 2
nd & 3rd coat: Apply 2 coats Titanium Ti-Clad as supplied.
Application Method: Brush or roller.
Spreading Rate: ± 9m² per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils: Wash immediately after use with warm, soapy water.
Packaging Sizes: 20 L, 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range: White and a variety of standard colours or any other special Tint.
Download Data Sheet
Ti-Clad Data Sheet.pdf