- Tufftex No. 2 Medium is a High Quality Exterior Waterbased Pure Acrylic Emulsion Based Coating containing a blend of carefully controlled particle size Fillers including Silica and Mica.
- Matt Textured Finish. Properties and Uses Tufftex No. 2 Medium has high opacity, excellent exterior durability and is ideal for where the Tuscany-look is required.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces to be redecorated, a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Exterior Wall Surfaces
- (a) 1 st coat: Titanium White Masonry Primer.
- (b) 2
nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Tufftex No. 2.
Application Method : Brush or roller.
Spreading Rate : ± 5m² per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils : Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water.
Packaging Sizes : 20 L, 5 L
Colour Range : Available in a wide range of colours.
NOTE: Not available in White
Download Data Sheet
Tufftex No.2 Medium Data Sheet.pdf