- A high quality durable UV resistant 100% Pure Acrylic Waterbased Paint.
- Fine textured with excellent flexibility. Suitable for covering fine cracks and minor plaster imperfections.
- A heavy duty coating with outstanding weathering characteristics. Excellent adhesion, alkali and water resistance. Dries to a tough film. An attractive glitter becomes more pronounced with ageing.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces to be redecorated, a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Exterior Wall Surfaces
e.g. Masonary, brick, fibre cement, one coat plaster.
- (a) 1 st coat: Titanium White Ti-Nyl Masonary Paint.
- (b) 2 nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Tex.
2. Previously Painted Exterior Wall Surfaces
(a) Remove all loose and flaky material, dust, fungus growth, etc. from the surface by means of a high pressure water jet. Allow to dry.
- (b) 1 st application: Titanium Anti-fungus Wash and leave on the surface for 24 hours.
- (c) Fill all surface cracks and imperfections with Titanium Ti-Fill.
- (d) 1 st coat: Spot-prime the Ti-Fill with Titanium Ni-Nyl Masonary to all bare areas.
- (e) 2
nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Tex
Application Method : Brush or roller.
Spreading Rate : ± 6 to 7m² per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils: Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water. Hardened splashes can be removed with Meths.
Packaging Sizes : 20 L, 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range : White and a variety of standard colours or any other special Tint.
Download Data Sheet
Ti-Tex Data Sheet.pdf