A Washable Acrylic Emulsion with a Matt Finish.
Smooth Matt Finish.
Properties and Uses
Ti-Dek Matt has high opacity, is quick drying and is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces to be redecorated, a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Surfaces
e.g. Exterior one coat plaster, interior two coat plaster or Cretestone ceilings.
- (a) 1 st coat: Titanium White Masonry Primer.
- (b) 2 nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Dek Matt.
- 2. Old Painted Exterior Wall Surfaces
- (a) Remove fungus growth, dust, loose and flaky material from the surface by means of a high pressure water jet. Allow the surface to dry properly.
- (b) 1 st application: Titanium Anti-Fungus Wash and leave on the surface for 24 hours.
- (c) Fill imperfections with Titanium Ti-Fill.
- (d) 1 st coat: Spot-prime with Titanium Masonry Primer.
- (e) 2
nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Dek Matt.
Download Data Sheet
Ti-Dek Matt Data Sheet.pdf