- An Alkali Resistant Matt Finish Emulsion Paint.
- This product can be used as priming and topcoat for one or two coat plaster and ceilings on interior surfaces.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces it is recommended that a small section of paint be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Ceilings (Cretestone)
- (a) 1 st and 2nd coat: Titanium T-200.
2. New Unpainted Off Shutter Concrete Ceilings Before commencing painting, fill all blow holes with Titanium Ti-Fill.
- (a) 1 st coat: Titanium White Masonry Primer.
- (b) 2 nd and 3rd coat: Titanium T-200.
3. Old Painted Ceilings (fungus infected)
- (a) Wash the entire area with water. Allow to dry.
- (b) 1 st application: Titanium Anti-Fungus Wash. Allow to dry for 24 hours.
- (c) 1 st and 2nd coat: Titanium T-200.
Note: Where excessive fungus growth is experienced, Titanium Matt Finish Acrylic with Anti-Fungus should replace
4. New Interior Smooth One Coat Plaster
- (a) 1 st, 2nd and 3rd coat: Titanium T-200
Application Method : Brush, roller or airless spray.
Spreading Rate : ±6m² per litre per coat on very smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils : Water
Packaging Sizes : 20 L, 5 L
Colour Range : White and Pastel colours on request.
Download Data Sheet
T-200 Data Sheet.pdf