- A washable Waterbased Acrylic Paint for interior and exterior use.
- Titanium Matt Finish Acrylic has good washability, high opacity, is quick drying, has excellent durability and a low odour. Ideal for prepared interior or exterior one coat plaster or suitably prepared two coat plaster on the inside.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces to be redecorated, a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be
closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Wall Surfaces
e.g. Interior and exterior one coat cement plaster and interior two coat plaster (Crete stone)
- (a) 1st coat: Titanium Ti-Nyl Masonary Paint.
- (b) 2nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Matt Finish Acrylic
(2. Old Painted Wall Surfaces e.g. Exterior one coat cement plaster.
- a) Remove fungus growth, dust, loose and flaky paint from the surface by means of a high pressure water jet. Allow the surface to dry properly.
- (b) 1st application: Titanium Anti-fungus Wash and leave on the surface for 24 hours.
- (c) Fill imperfections with Titanium Ti-Fill.
- (d) 1st coat: Spot-prime the Ti-Fill with Titanium Ti-Nyl Masonary Paint.
- (e) 2nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Matt Finish Acrylic
Application Method : Brush, roller or airless spray.
Spreading Rate : ± 8m² per litre per coat on very smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils : Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water. Hardened splashes can be removed with Meths.
Packaging Sizes : 20 L, 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range : White and a variety of standard colours or any other special Tint.
Download Product Sheet
Matt Finish Acrylic Data Sheet.pdf