- 100% Pure Acrylic Waterbased Paint.
- A clear coating with a medium sheen finish.
Properties and Uses
- This product has excellent flow and levelling properties, is highly washable and has a low odour. Satin Finish Acrylic Clear is ideally suited for the coating of Cretestone previously sealed with Creteseal.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Cretestone Surfaces
- (a) 1 st coat: Titanium Creteseal.
- (b) 2 nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Satin Finish Acrylic Clear.
Note: It is imperative that the Creteseal be applied as the first coat as failure to do this could lead
to delamination of the finishing coats.
Application Method: Brush, Mohair roller or airless spray.
Spreading Rate: ± 12m² per litre per coat on very smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils: Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water. Hardened splashes can be removed with Meths.
Packaging Sizes: 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range: Clear only.
Download Data Sheet
Satin Finish Acrylic Clear Data Sheet.pdf