- A Clear Solvent-based Pure Acrylic Copolymer.
- Dries to a smooth, glossy, transparent finish.
Properties and Uses
- This product has excellent flow and dries to a hard, transparent finish. Titanium Creteseal is ideal for applying onto new cretestone to seal the surface prior to the application of Satin Finish Acrylic Clear.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparations, mixing and application procedures. These instructions should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New or Unpainted Cretestone Surfaces
- a) Remove any dust by wiping down with a damp cloth.
- (b) 1 st coat: Titanium Creteseal and leave to dry for 8 hours.
Application Method: Brush or Mohair roller.
Spreading Rate: ± 12m² per coat.
Cleaning of Utensils: Mineral Turpentine.
Packaging Sizes: 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range: Transparent when properly dry.
Download Data Sheet
Creteseal Data Sheet.pdf