- Alkyd Resin Based Coating.
- Dries to a tough mar resistant finish with a Medium Gloss.
Properties and Uses
- This coating is recommended for use on well prepared concrete or cement floors. To obtain the best result when the system is properly dry is to apply a good quality clear wax.
Surface Preparation and Application Instructions
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be
closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
Stoep Paint should not be applied on a smooth steel troweled concrete or cement surface as no penetration will take place.
Therefore these areas should be roughened slightly to that of 100 grit floor sandpaper.
The smooth surface can either be acid etched or sanded. The surface must be dry and free from oil and wax before applying the
- Titanium Stoep Paint – thinned with 10% Mineral Turpentine. Allow to dry for ±8 hours.
- Titanium Stoep Paint unthinned.
Note: Stoep Paint is not resistant against Acids, Alkalis, Brake fluid and stronger solvents.
Application Method: Brush or roller.
Spreading Rate: ± 9m² per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils: Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water. Hardened splashes can be removed with Meths.
Packaging Sizes: 20 L, 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range: Black, Charcoal, Medium Grey, Venetian Red, Terracotta and Chrome Oxide Green.
Download Data Sheet
Alkyd Stoep Paints.pdf