- Adhesion promoted 100% Pure Acrylic Light-Fast Waterbased Roof Paint.
- Highly durable with a pleasant sheen.
- This product is resistant to acid rain and is suitable for properly prepared fibre cement and metal roof surfaces.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces to be redecorated, a small section of paint must be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface reparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Galvanised or Mild Steel Surfaces
- (a) Degrease with Titanium Ti-Clean. Rinse off with plenty water and allow to dry.
- (b) 1st coat: Titanium Waterbased Metal Primer
- (c) 2nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Roof unthinned
2. Painted Metal Surfaces in Good Condition
- (a) Sand surface to a matt finish.
- (b) 1st and 2nd coat: Titanium Ti-Roof unthinned.
3. New Unpainted Fibre Cement Surfaces or Cement Tiles
- (a) 1st application: Titanium Antifungus Wash. Leave on the surface for 24 hours.
- (b) 1st coat: Titanium Ti-Roof thinned with 10% water.
- (c) 2nd coat: Titanium Ti-Roof unthinned.
4. Old Unpainted Fibre Cement Surfaces or Cement Tiles
- (a) Remove loose fibres, dust, fungus growth, etc. to a firm substrate with a high pressure water jet. Allow to dry properly.
- (b) 1st application: Titanium Antifungus Wash. Allow to dry for at least 24 hours.
- (c) 1st coat: Titanium Ti-Roof thinned with 50% water as early in the morning as possible when the substrate is still cold.
- (d) 2nd and 3rd coat: Titanium Ti-Roof unthinned.
5. Old Painted Fibre Cement Surfaces or Cement Tiles
- (a) Remove loose and flaky paint, loose fibres, and dust as well as fungus growth with a high pressure water jet. Allow todry properly.
- (b) 1st application: Titanium Antifungus Wash over the entire area and leave on the surface for at least 24 hours.
- (c) 2nd application: Titanium Ti-Roof thinned 50% with water on the bare areas only.
- (d) 1st and 2nd coat: Titanium Ti-Roof unthinned over the entire surface.
Application Method : Brush, roller or airless spray.
Spreading Rate : ± 10m² per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Cleaning of Utensils : Wash immediately after use with warm soapy water. Hardened splashes can be removed with Meths.
Packaging Sizes : 20 L, 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range : Black, Charcoal, White, Medium Grey, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Spanish Brown, Chrome Oxide Green or any other special Tint.
Download Data Sheet
Ti-Roof Data Sheet.pdf