- A Medium oil Length Alkyd Resin-based Topcoat for Exterior and Interior Use.
- Dries to a full gloss finish.
Properties and Uses
- Titanium Quick Drying Industrial Enamel is suitable for use both internally and externally on suitably primed and prepared surfaces.
- Essential for good paint performance is a sound substrate that has been properly cleaned and prepared. On existing painted surfaces it is recommended that a small section of paint be removed to establish the condition of the original paint and the substrate. Where there is doubt, the paint must be removed to a sound base. All surfaces must be dry, free from loose and flaky material, grease and fungus prior to applying the new paint system.
- These instructions are issued as an aid in determining correct surface preparation, mixing and application procedure and should be closely followed to obtain maximum service from the material.
1. New Unpainted Metal Surfaces
- (a) Remove any rust, grease or dirt and prime with Titanium Waterbased Metal Primer..
- (b) Allow to dry for a minimum of 6 hours, sand lightly then apply 2 coats of Titanium Quick Drying Industrial Enamel, allowing a minimum of 12 hours between coats.
2. Old Painted Metal Surfaces
- (a) Remove all loose and flaky paint and sand lightly.
- (b) Remove any rust grease or dirt then Spot-prime bare areas with Titanium Waterbased Metal Primer.
- (c) Allow to dry for a minimum of 6 hours, then apply 2 coats of Titanium quick Drying Industrial Enamel, allowing a minimum of 12 hours between coats.
Application Method : Brush, mohair roller or airless spray.
Spreading Rate : ± 8 -10m² t per litre per coat on smooth surfaces.
Drying Time : Surface dry 42hours and hard dry 12 hours at 25ºC.
Cleaning of Utensils : Mineral Turpentine.
Packaging Sizes: 5 L and 1 L
Colour Range : White and a variety of standard colours or any other special tint.
Download Data Sheet
Quick Drying Industrial Enamel Data Sheet.pdf